Ross is the Managing Director of Brighter Financial Services Ltd,
Ross originally trained to be a scientist with an agro-chemical firm but decided to switch careers to become a financial adviser over 15 years ago. After many hours study and countless exams, Ross has now become chartered, earning himself the title of Chartered Financial Planner.
Ross’s key aims are two-fold for the business— to ensure that the product and service offering is current, cost-effective and meets the needs of the client market. Secondly, to maintain and continually evaluate a service proposition that engages the client at every step in the financial planning journey.
He holds the prescribed responsibility (SMF16) for Compliance Oversight.
Statement of Professional Standing
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Certificate
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice
- Certificate in Life and Pensions
- AF2- Business Financial Planning
- AF3- Pension Planning (inc.Occupational)
- AF4- Investment Planning
- AF5-Financial Planning Process
- JO4- Pension Funding Options
- JO5- Pension income qualification
- MAQ_ Mortgage Advice Qualification
- RO2- Investment Principles and Risk.