Richard joined Brighter in early 2019. For the previous 17 years he ran his own firm.
Richard continues to advise his existing clients and will be using his 35 years of experience of working in the Financial Services Industry to assist the development of the younger members of the team.
Richard was born in Warley and is married with three grown up children. He enjoys racket sports and walking and if not in the Ryburn Valley will normally be found enjoying the fells of the Lake District.
Statement of Professional Standing
- Fellow of the Personal Finance Society
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Certificate
- Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice
- Certificate in Life and Pensions
- Award in Long Term Care Insurance
- AF2-Business Financial Planning
- G10-Taxation & Trusts
- K10-Retirement Options
- K20-Pension Investment Options
- JO3-The tax and legal aspects of business
- J10-Discretionary Investment Management
- R01-Financial Services, regulation and ethics.
- CF1-Regulation and Ethics
- CF2-Investment and Risk
- CF3-Financial Protection
- CF4-Retirement Planning
- CF5-Integrated Financial Planning
- CF6-Mortgage Advice
- CF8-Long Term Care Insurance